In Search of Lost Time: Swann's Way: A Graphic Novel

In Search of Lost Time: Swann's Way: A Graphic Novel - Stéphane Heuet, Marcel Proust, Arthur Goldhammer I have no idea if this comic book (oops, I mean 'graphic novel') is as good as the book, and I really don't care. I'm fairly certain this comic book version gives the reader the spirit behind the 1000 or so page novel. I love learning about the world through graphic panels and to have my mind wonder with the visuals. Most books I read I actually listen to since I much prefer listening than reading, but I suspected that I would not be able to follow the audible version of the novel itself, and I knew I didn't have the patience to actually read the 1000 or so pages for this novel. This graphic novel was a pleasant distraction for me. I've owned the audible version for some time but have never gotten around to listening to it. After having had read this comic book, I'll give the audible version a try (it's narrated by my favorite narrator, George Guidall. He's such a good narrator I used to pick books just because he was the narrator).